Pages



This friday Beatriz Albuquerque is showing in NYC one of her video-performances in an event called GiSCA Palooza. Beatriz did not mention what GiSCA stands for, but it sounds to me like the Romanian word for goose. Gîscă would be the correct spelling in Romanian. But I'm sure this has nothing to do with geese. What makes me so sure? I'm going to ask Beatriz, and I'll get back to you.
GiSCA Palooza 2010 -- GiSCA Palooza 2010
An Evening of the Arts and Social Change
April 23rd * 7-9pm. Milbank Chapel, 525 W. 120 Street, New York, New York.

This GiSCA Palooza 2010 event is free and open to the public.
Beatriz Albuquerque

Current / Upcoming Exhibitions:

2010 GiSCA Palooza, Milbank Chapel, New York - USA.

2010 Fluxhibition #4 – amusements, diversions, games, tricks and puzzles, FluxMuseum: A Wing of the Ontological Museum, Forth Worth - USA.

2010 Forum de Ermesinde, Ermesinde - Portugal.